Tuesday, January 15, 2019

NIVEA, A Cream For Everyone

Nivea Products details
Nivea Products

NIVEA, A Cream For Everyone

Since childhood, NIVEA is my favorite brand. My whole childhood, teenage passed by using Nivea only. Nivea as a day cream, Nivea as a night cream and so on. When I grew up I realized that there was a whole world of creams and cosmetics besides Nivea. But, truly speaking I possessed the most lustrous skin amongst my friend circle. I never actually needed any foundation or blush on to add glow or shine to my skin. This was all due to Nivea!

Nivea For Girls

Nivea is the best cream for girls and women. If used properly you will never need any extra nourishment for your skin. The right procedure to apply Nivea is to cleanse skin with face wash first. Applying cream on the unwashed face might block the dirt in pores and result in acne. 

Nivea For boys

Boys have hard skin, so Nivea is the best option for them. It gives their skin extra nourishment with shine. It also cures cuts caused during shaving and trimming.

Nivea For Babies

Nivea is best for small children. It gives extra nourishment to their skin and is also absorbed by the skin.

Nivea Products

Nivea has launched several products like- Deodorant sprays, Aloe Vera cream, moisturizing lotion, musk powder, body talc, etc. Nivea is also selling special Lip Balms for chapped and dry lips. Nivea has also launched shower gels and cleansing milk. Cleansing milk is used to remove makeup and nourish skin at night.

Summary

No comments:

Post a Comment